Monday, December 28, 2015

About SheUnique

Welcome to SheUnique! This blog is completely based on whatever catches my eye in the world of fashion.  Sometimes I'll post about an outfit that I'm OBSESSED with and other times I might post about something completely random, but no matter what it's always going to be related to fashion. I'm so excited to get started and feel free to ask me questions about anything that crosses your mind. I hope you enjoy! I'll be posting whenever I have spare time and since I'm on Christmas break right now, that's probably going to be a lot. Okay I love you all and remember to stay inspired. :-)

My December Favorites:

Here are some of my favorite clothing items at the moment and I'll link the website below it so you can buy it yourself too!:
I am currently obsessed with beanies.You can buy ones similar to this one but for cheap here
This is one of my favorite sweaters ever! Seriously money worth spending. You can buy one similar to mine here.
Last but not least I have been OBSESSED with T-shirt dresses since the beginning of summer and unfortunately for me I still don't have one. But you can buy this exact one right here!
_
_
Okay all the love xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment