Monday, December 28, 2015

New Friendship bracelet for 2016:


UNHEARD OF FRIENDSHIP BRACELET FOR 2016:




I am so excited for this post! I have found so many new trends. Some I haven't even heard of before but I did my research and found one specific one that caught my eye and OMG!! 



These bracelets are super cool! They are friendship bracelets that allow you to send secret messages to your friends! If you don't think that's insane then I don't understand you at all. It also will change colors depending on the outfit your wearing. Some other cool features include: Lighting up when your other friends are near you and lights up to the beat of your music!! I think that's so cool! Also it's on sale until December 31st and you can order it using this link.

I am so ordering one for me and my friends because OMG I'm so excited about this!!
Anyways I'm going to post a few more posts tonight for all of you and then call it a night.
All The Love, xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment